Acidophilus Plus 4 Billion 60s
- HealthAid Acidophilus Plus capsules are formulated using special strains of probiotic cultures on a dairy-free medium
- Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS) help to support the growth and proliferation of bacterial strains in the intestinal tract
- People using antibiotics, suffering from stomach discomfort, indigestion, or persistent yeast infections such as Candida are well advised to include HealthAid’s Acidophilus Plus as part of their daily regime
- Contains 60 Capsules
Out of stock
What are Acidophilus Plus capsules?
Acidophilus capsules from HealthAid are formulated using special strains of probiotics cultures on a diary free medium. Fructo-Oligosaccharides help to support the growth and proliferation of bacterial strains in the intestinal tract. People using antibiotics, suffering from stomach discomfort, indigestion or persistent yeast infections such as Candida are well advised to include Acidophilus Plus from HealthAid as part of their daily regime. These Acidophilus Plus capsules from HealthAid are suitable for both vegans and vegetarians.
What are Acidophilus Plus capsules for?
Our digestive system is colonised by billions of bacteria, some of which are known as ‘friendly’. ‘Friendly’ because they work in many useful ways. They can reduce the build up of wind, boost the immune system, prevent harmful bacteria from taking hold (helping to prevent infections) and help us to absorb nutrients from our diet. A proper balance between the beneficial bacteria and harmful bacteria must be kept to maintain a healthy, regular digestive system.
• May help protect against the entrance and proliferation of invading organism.
• Helps produce lactase which could benefit people who are lactose intolerant
• Assists in the production of niacin, folic acid and pyridoxine.
• May assist in the breakdown of bile and separating amino acids from bile acids.
• May help improve gastrointestinal functions and improve digestion
• May enhance immune activity
• May help maintain healthy gastrointestinal tract
• May improve the production of essential vitamins
• May improve immune functions
May help enhance the growth of friendly bacteria in the gut
Who are Acidophilus Plus capsules for?
Acidophilus Plus capsules may be of benefit to;
• Those with persistent bowel discomfort
• People who are lactose intolerant
• People who regularly suffer from wind or bloating problems
• Those during or following a course of antibiotics.
• People with hectic lifestyles
• People feeling lethargic or rundown
When should I take Acidophilus Plus capsules?
Acidophilus Plus can be taken on a daily basis for general health and well being of the digestive tract or just periodically to overcome temporary stomach disorders or during or following an antibiotic course.
Bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose), Fructo-Oligosaccharides (FOS), Capsule shell [hydroxy propyl methyl cellulose (HPMC), water], Probiotic blend, Anti-caking agent (silica, veg. magnesium stearate).
ou should carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use.
Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.