What is Canespro Fungal Nail Treatment Set?
Canespro Fungal Nail Treatment Set is for those who want to remove the fungus on their nails quickly. The included ointment in this fungal nail infection set will work to remove the fungi in 2-3 weeks. This works with the ointment softening the parts of the skin the fungus is.
What causes fungal nail infection?
Fungal nail infection is caused by fungi that grow under the nail. Fungi thrive in warm, moist environments so under the nail can be fertile ground for fungi to grow. The fungi that cause a nail infection can also form athlete’s foot, jock itch, and ringworm.
Who is this nail fungus treatment suitable for?
This nail fungus treatment set is suitable for anyone who is suffering from fungal nail infection. With children, it is advised that you consult your doctor before using. Anyone who is allergic to any of the ingredients contained in the ointment, which are:
- Cera Alba
How do I use Canespro Fungal Nail Treatment Set?
There are several steps to using this fungal nail infection treatment set. There are:
- Warm infected area thoroughly in warm water for 10 minutes then dry afterwards.
- Apply the ointment to the affected area. Do this once a day.
- Cover the infected nail with a plaster. Take care not to touch the ointment with your finger when applying the plaster.
- After 24 hours, remove the plaster and use the included plastic scraper to the softened part of the infected nail. Clean the scraper thoroughly after each use.
- Repeat the previous steps for up to three weeks to complete the treatment.
Are there any side effects?
Most side effects will occur as a result of an allergic reaction. The potential side effects include:
- Skin irritation
- Stinging sensation