What is Corsodyl Original Mouthwash for?
The active ingredient is chlorhexidine digluconate which is an antibacterial agent that reduces the formation of dental plaque and is used to:
- Treat & prevent gum disease (where gums may bleed when brushed)
- Promote gum healing after dental surgery or treatment
- Control mouth ulcers
- Maintain mouth hygiene
- Manage oral thrush and denture sore mouth
- Treats gum problems – bleeding gums, irritated gums, mouth ulcers
- Pharmaceutical product – Product License No – PL 0079/0313
Preparation and Usage
- Use only if seal on cap is present and intact before opening.
- Use twice a day.
- Fill the cap to 10 ml line.
- Rinse mouth thoroughly for 1 minute then spit out.
- Do not swallow.
- Do not use more mouthwash than the label tells you to.
- Read the information underneath carefully before use.
- 1 x 300ml bottle