A traditional herbal medicinal product for use in the relief of symptoms of nasal catarrh and catarrh of the throat based upon long standing use as a traditional remedy.
Active Ingredients / 5ml
- Liquid Extract Hyssop 0.35ml
- Liquid Extract Burdock Root 0.25ml
What it does
A mixture of specific anti-catarrh herbs, traditionally used for the relief of catarrh.
- Suitable for vegetarians, vegans and coeliacs.
- Free from nuts, artificial flavours and artificial colours
The active ingredients per 5ml: Liquid Extract Burdock Root (Arctium Lappa L.) 0.25ml, Liquid Extract Hyssop Herb (Hyssopus Officinalis L.) 0.35ml, Also contains amongst other ingredients: Ethanol, Methyl Parahydroxybenzoate (E218), Propyl Parahydroxybenzoate, Glycerol (E422), Dextrose
Do not store above 25°C. Use within 28 days of first opening.
Preparation and Usage
- For oral use only. Shake the bottle before use.
- Adults, the elderly: Take one 5ml spoonful 3 times a day.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Do not use this medicine for more than 7 days. If symptoms get worse, if you get a fever, shortness of breath or blood in your saliva of if symptoms persist for more than 7 days, consult a doctor or qualified healthcare practitioner.
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
- The active ingredients per 5ml: liquid extract burdock root (Arctium lappa L.) 0.25ml, liquid extract hyssop herb (Hyssopus offcinalis L.) 0.35ml.