KALMS NIGHT 50`S
Kalms night is a traditional herbal medicinal product containing valerian root extract that will help to ease you into a natural night’s sleep. Intended for use for temporary relief of sleep disturbances, Kalms night can be taken for two to four weeks and they can help to leave you feeling refreshed and energetic the following morning.
- Valerian root extract 96mg
- Traditional herbal medicinal product used for the temporary relief of sleep disturbances
- Based on traditional use only
Active Ingredient per Film Coated Tablet: Dry Extract from Valerian Root (Valeriana Officinalis L.) (equivalent to 384 – 480mg of Valerian Root), Extraction Solvent: Ethanol 60% v/v 96 mg
Do not store above 25°C.Store in the original package.
Preparation and Usage
- Directions: Swallow 4 tablets 30-60 minutes before bedtime. If necessary, on subsequent evenings, swallow 4 additional tablets earlier during the evening.
- Do not use if cap seal is broken.
- Read the package leaflet before use.
- No recommended for anyone under 18 years old.
- Do not take if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Do not take if you are taking any other medicine for sleep.
- Kalms Night is not recommended for use during pregnancy or when breast-feeding. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice before taking any medicine.
- You must contact a doctor if symptoms worsen or do not improve after 4 weeks.
- Kalms Night is designed to make you feel sleepy. This could affect your ability to drive or operate machinery.
- Alcohol may increase the sedative effect. Excessive alcohol consumption should be avoided.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.