How to use
- Wet face and hands with lukewarm water.
- Pump cleanser into your hands and work into foamy lather.
- Massage lather onto face with a gentle, circular motion.
- Massage around eyes several times until all eye make-up is removed.
- Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel.
See what’s inside
While Neutrogena® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
Water, Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycereth-7, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Glycol Stearate, Cocamide MEA, Fragrance, DMDM Hydantoin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid
Get a foam cleanser and makeup remover all in one bottle.
Your skin care routine has never been easier. This dermatologist-tested, award-winning cleanser effectively removes dirt, oil and makeup. It even removes waterproof eye makeup without soaps or oils that can sting or irritate the sensitive eye area. It rinses completely clean and won’t leave any pore-clogging residue.
- Non-comoedogenic (won’t clog pores)