SENSODYNE TOOTHPASTE GENTLE WHITENING 75ML
Sensodyne is specially formulated to relieve tooth sensitivity. When enamel is worn away or gums recede, the dentine underneath becomes exposed. This can lead to tooth sensitivity pain, for example, with cold and hot food and drinks.24hr protection*.Before:Sensitivity starts with exposed dentine. Sensitive teeth need special care.After:Sensodyne gentle whitening works inside the tooth to help calm the nerves for 24hr sensitivity protection*.Brush twice daily with Sensodyne gentle whitening:Whitening designed for people with sensitive teeth.Removes stains and polishes tooth surface.Provides long lasting sensitivity relief.Provides all the benefits of regular toothpaste.Number one dentist recommended brand for sensitive teeth. Dentists have been recommending Sensodyne for many years. Sensodyne gentle whitening is a fluoride toothpaste which can be used everyday and provides daily care for sensitive teeth.
Description: Sensodyne Gentle Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste is an effective treatment providing gentle whitening of teeth. The fluoride content in the toothpaste helps restore natural whiteness by effectively removing stains that get accumulated due to sweets or acidic drinks. The toothpaste is specially designed for sensitive teeth. The toothpaste best works on the discolouration and sensitivity caused in teeth. The fluoride content prevents decaying of teeth keeping them strong and whiter.
- Use the toothpaste daily as normal toothpaste
- Brush the teeth twice a day at morning and evening
Side Effects and Precautions:
- Do not overuse
- Seek medical help in case of allergies or sensitivities to any of the ingredients used in it
- Keep away from the sight and reach of children, infants and pets
- If swelling of the gums is observed, discontinue using the toothpaste
- Aqua, Hydrated Silica, Sorbitol, glycerin, Pentasodium Triphosphate, Potassium Nitrate, PEG-6, Aroma, Titanium Dioxide, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Fluoride, Sodium Saccharin and Contains Sodium Fluoride 0.306% w/w (1400 ppm Fluoride)