Vitamin C 500mg Chewable Sugar Free
Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartiledge, gums, skin and teeth. Vitamin C also contributes to the normal function of the immune system and supports immune function during and after intense physical activity. Vitamin C additionally protects cells from oxidative damage and increases iron absorption.
Natures Aid Chewable Vitamin C offers a great solution for people who struggle to swallow a large tablet.
Out of stock
|Status||Large chewable tablet|
|Form & Pack Size||18mm diameter chewable tablet
Pack Sizes: 50 & 100
|Dosage Instructions||Chew or suck 1 or 2 tablets per day.
Do not exceed the recommended intake.
|Age Restriction||Suitable for all ages but it is advised to reduce dosage according to age and weight.|
|Packaging||175ml & 400ml White PET Bottle|
|EFSA approved claims||• Vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
• Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of –
◦ blood vessels ◦ bones ◦ cartilage ◦ gums ◦ skin ◦ teeth
• Vitamin C contributes to normal –
◦ energy-yielding metabolism ◦ functioning of the nervous system ◦ psychological function ◦ function of the immune system
• Vitamin C contributes to the –
◦ protection of cells from oxidative stress ◦ reduction of tiredness and fatigue ◦ regeneration of the reduced form of Vitamin E
• Vitamin C increases iron absorption
|Equivalent to 50mg of Rosehips|
Sweetener (Sorbitol – excessive consumption may produce laxative effects), Anticaking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Vegetable Source Magnesium Stearate), Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Maltodextrin, Stevia Leaf Extract, Orange Oil, Paprika Extract.
- Vegetarian and Vegan.
- No artificial colours or flavours.
- FREE FROM: GM, corn, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, nuts, salt, soya, starch and sugar.