Vitamin C Time Release
Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth. Vitamin C also contributes to the normal function of the immune system and supports immune function during and after intense physical activity. Vitamin C additionally protects cells from oxidative damage and increases iron absorption.
As Vitamin C is water soluble, it can be washed out of the body after a few hours. Natures Aid Time Release Vitamin C is specially formulated to ensure slow release of the Vitamin C, therefore keeping it in the body for longer. This will optimise the benefits of Vitamin C supplementation.
Out of stock
|Status||Large Hard Oval Tablet|
|Form & Pack Size||22.5mm length 9.0mm width oval tablet
Pack Sizes: 30; 90 & 180
|Dosage Instructions||Take 1 tablet per day with food.
Do not exceed the recommended intake.
|Age Restriction||Suitable for all ages but it is advised to reduce dosage according to age and weight.|
|Packaging||120ml; 250ml & 400ml White PET Bottle|
|EFSA approved claims||• Vitamin C contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
• Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of –
◦ blood vessels ◦ bones ◦ cartilage ◦ gums ◦ skin ◦ teeth
• Vitamin C contributes to normal –
◦ energy-yielding metabolism ◦ functioning of the nervous system ◦ psychological function ◦ function of the immune system
• Vitamin C contributes to the –
◦ protection of cells from oxidative stress ◦ reduction of tiredness and fatigue ◦ regeneration of the reduced form of Vitamin E
• Vitamin C increases iron absorption
Di-Calcium Phosphate, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Anticaking Agents (Vegetable Source Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide).
Vegetarian and Vegan. No artificial colours or flavours.
FREE FROM: GM, corn, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, nuts, salt, soya, starch and sugar.